MONOQI is the online destination for hand-picked design. Since 2012, we have dedicated ourselves to collecting hard-to-find and limited-edition design products. With an international team representing over 25 nationalities, MONOQI searches the globe for the best contemporary design, making strong curatorial selections.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in the heart of Berlin with a unified vision of changing the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Graphics team.
About what you'll be working on:
- Editing and enhancing all sourced imagery and in-house photography for web
- Retouching product imagery to ensure a uniform aesthetic in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- High-end digital manipulation in Photoshop, including color correction, removing imperfections, compositing images, layout, sizing, cropping, isolation and skin retouching
- Selecting product images and creating the layout for product pages according to our style guide, including uploading all assets through the backend
- Ensuring consistency between image assets ensuring a uniform aesthetic
- Managing timing and deliverables for all image assets
- Adhering to digital naming conventions and file management as well as quality assurance of all images before delivery of files
- Designing on-brand supporting materials for marketing, promotional banners and other brand extensions
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Art or related field
- Experience in commercial high-end retouching applied to product photography, preferably in e-commerce
- Expert technical proficiency and working knowledge in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Lightroom
- High proficiency in background isolation, masking, colour workflows, size conversions and skin retouching, complemented by a strong understanding of color correction, image constraints and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced, high-volume, constantly changing environment
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office / Google Docs
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
Please include a portfolio of your work, highlighting your graphic skills. Portfolios should include examples of high-end retouching on product photography. Please include before/after Photoshop examples in your application.
Please attach your portfolio to your CV.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
What we offer:
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- A creative and design-minded Studio/Warehouse workspace in Berlin-Neukolln
- Free yoga classes
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.